Hair Repair and Restore Spritzer, Lemongrass and Kiwi Scent with Keratin, 4oz


This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

This unisex scented product is light and can be used on wet or dry hair. It can be used as a leave in conditioner as well. The ingredients are known to help repair damaged hair and promote new hair growth. It is infused with keratin. Healthy hair contains approximately 90% of keratin, a combination of complex proteins; the remaining 10% is hair's natural moisture. Generally, keratin provides strength and resistance, while moisture allows hair to be elastic, flexible, and soft and look healthy. Unfortunately, aggressive and unprofessional straightening, exposure to sun, pollution or swimming pool chemicals affect levels of keratin and moisture. In addition this product contains silk amino acids, jojoba oil and more. Great for curly or straight hair. Comes in a 4 ounce spray bottle.

Ingredients: distilled water, hair restore ice, kera straight and curl, quinoa extract, dimethicone, cetac, silk amino acids, jojoba oil, bio chelate, keratin, fragrance, fdc yellow , fdc blue, liquid germal plus.

Directions: Spritz on dry or wet hair and massage through to roots and ends.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review